Subject: Speaker Invitation | FII PRIORITY Europe | May 16-17, 2025 | H.E. Liisa-Ly Pakosta
From: "FII Institute Leadership" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Cc: "Asmaa Assid" <[email-masked]>, "FII PRIORITY Program Europe" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2025 16:29:37 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

H.E. Liisa-Ly Pakosta

Minister of Justice and Digital Affairs

Republic of Estonia

Your Excellency,

It is our pleasure to cordially invite you to speak at the special edition 
of FII PRIORITY Europe, taking place May 16-17, 2025 in Tirana, Albania at 
the National Theatre of Opera and Ballet.

Please kindly find attached your formal invitation, cosigned by His 
Excellency Yasir Al-Rumayyan, the Chairman of the FII Institute and Governor 
of the Public Investment Fund (PIF), and by Richard Attias, the Chairman of 
the Executive Committee of the FII Institute.

We remain at your disposal to provide any necessary information or address 
any queries.

We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to Tirana.

Respectfully,

Asmaa Assid

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]